First off, let me introduce Big Swiss: David Kucera of Lewisburg, WV, and Adam Patnoe (me) of Charleston, WV are working to establish a production brewery in West Virginia. Although our goal is to produce beer, the path to our brewery might include a brewpub. We are also working on some ideas that will help us create our brewery AND help other craft...
Last Updated (Sunday, 20 February 2011 11:06)
Did you know that Craft Beer, while representing only about 5% of Beer Sales, represents about 50% of Brewing Industry...
Last Updated (Sunday, 20 February 2011 09:54)
Last Updated (Tuesday, 25 January 2011 19:26)
- Robbie Burns Day!
- Samuel Adams Revolutionary Rye claims victory as Beer Lover’s Choice
- Charleston Hop-Heads Rejoice!
- Governor Announces Appointment of Ron Moats as ABCA Commissioner
- Brewers Association Announces Revised Craft Brewer Definition
- Brewers Association Announces 2011 Beer Style Guidelines